Posted 23 April 2017
Loving our new spring goodies! shown here is Clare V
Also check out some of our new jewelry goodies - perfect spring combo! x
Posted 12 April 2017
6 By Gee Beauty has welcomed a new beautiful jewelry line called I am by Ileana Makri. Ileana Makri was born in Greece where she currently resides, but is very passionate about travelling and gathering inspiration from countries all over the globe such as Paris, London and New York City.
Ileana studied jewelry design in Santa Monica and draws on Greek mythology to incorporate symbols and meaningful details into her designs. Here are a few of our favourite earrings at the moment -- find/shop more pieces here.
Posted 22 March 2017
Spring is just around the corner and we are getting ready to prep our wardrobe with new pretty statement pieces, tops and accessories. Shop Horses Atelier, one of our absolute favourite Canadian brands online or in store - hope to see you soon! xx
Posted 08 March 2017
There's no better feeling than slipping into comfy lounge wear after travelling. Here are some of our favourite spring lines - they all make the perfect cozy lounge wear/ lingerie and are definitely worth packing along with you!
1. Eberjey PJ Set
2. Sleepy Jones
3. Love Stories Lingerie
4. Anine Bing Lace Bra
5. Xirena Lingerie
6. Hanky Panky Lingerie
Click the link here for all products listed above! xx
Posted 21 February 2017
Wishing you the best time away xx
Posted 02 February 2017
Posted 16 January 2017
Going somewhere warm soon? We have the perfect accessories for you to bring along!
1. Samudra - These bags are perfect for packing your sunscreen, towels and accessories with you. They are also machine washable, so you don't have to be careful about dirtying them while you are on the beach or walking around.
2. Ancient Greek Sandals - We currently have sale items as well as a brand new selection!
3. S'well bottles - Perfect for keeping your cold drinks cold and your hot drinks hot.
4. Artesano - Beautiful option to help protect yourself from the rays!
Posted 08 January 2017
Posted 14 December 2016
1. Ryan Roche Cashmere Sweaters. These sweaters are super soft, and my absolute favourite thing about them is the colours they come in. My favourite is the rose, it is such a beautiful neutral shade.
2. Overose candles. These are the prettiest candles and make such great gifts. There is a full range to choose from, the Guaiasilk is my personal favourite. The wax is such a beautiful colour which make them all the more interesting.
3. Shiva Rose. The most heavenly smell - wood meets vanilla notes. The face oil is so beautiful, and the entire line is non toxic. I especially love the rosewood candle. When I light this candle, I instantly feel like I am at a spa retreat.
4. Tabula Rasa. I am in love with our Arin sweater. The length and knit is perfect and can be layered so easily.
5. Le Labo Liquid Balms - These make the perfect gift because they are so practical for travelling and smelling fresh on the go.
6. Smith and Mara Jewelry - These are such a special gift to receive. The suspender earrings sit on the ear differently than most traditional earrings do and make such a beautiful statement.
Posted 07 December 2016
The winter holidays are right around the corner, which means it is time to prepare for festive gatherings. We want to help you out for all occasions! One of our top picks at the moment is this jumper we have by Enza Costa - this is the perfect outfit if you are ever in a hurry for an event. Pair this with some gorgeous jewelry and heels and you are set for the evening! xx
Posted 29 November 2016
1. White + Warren travel wraps - I love these big scarves. They are super practical for travelling and go with everything!
2. Cozy knit sweatshirt - Cozy knits are a must for the fall/winter season. This striped sweatshirt by Zadig and Voltaire is my favourite.
3. Le Labo - Le labo is so special, whether you are picking up a perfume for yourself or putting together a little gift for someone. I love the Santal 26 candle for the fall and winter season. It has woody and earthy notes in it, which make me feel so fresh and relaxed while spending days inside.
4. Beanie to keep warm in the frigid winter months here in Toronto. I love the SAM hats - they are super cute and come in all different colours!
5. Samudra - I love these versatile beach pouches. I carry mine with me when I travel as a makeup bag, but it's also perfect for nights out when I want to carry an easy and cute accessory.
6. Jewelry for something extra special. I especially love the wwake collection - the rings are so beautiful on their own or layered.
Posted 24 October 2016
Fall is all about showcasing your shoes, before we are all forced to wear boots day-in and day-out until Spring. We just started carrying an Australian line called SENSO, and these shoes are ready to hit the streets. Come check them out. #itjustmakesSENSO
Posted 22 September 2016
Fall is definitely one of our favourite seasons and we believe good basics are key when it comes to layering and keeping warm. We have new great sweaters for everyone at the studio - whether you prefer wool, cotton, cashmere, v neck, crewneck, turtleneck, we have you covered! here are some of our favourites x
Posted 30 August 2016
Le Labo's City Exclusive collection lands September 1st! Our long-distant lovers are back in town for a limited time September 1st - 30th. Then the collection of 9 city-inspired scents pack their bags and head home.
The following scents will be available!
Gaiac 10 (Tokyo) - the most perfect light woody fragrance
Musc 25 (Los Angeles) - angelic and very musky
Tubereuse 40 (New York) - woody/floral notes give this it's unique character
Vanille 44 (Paris) - vanilla with spicy notes
Baie Rose 26 (Chicago) - super fresh with pure elegance
Limette 37 (San Fransisco) - fresh, warm and light
Cuir 28 (Dubai) - powerful, dark and memorable
Poivre 23 (London) - very warm and ultra spicy
Benjoin 19 (Moscow) - sensual and rebellious
Available in-shop only or by phone.
Posted 10 August 2016
Our freshwater/leather pearl necklaces are restocked! They are super flattering whether you choose to dress up or more casual.
Posted 02 August 2016
It is almost that exciting time of year when Le Labo fragrances releases their city exclusive perfumes. The collection will be available at 6 By Gee Beauty starting September 1st for 4 weeks only, as a tribute to cities all over the world!
Posted 03 July 2016
The Shiva Rose line we have at 6 by Gee Beauty is perfect for relaxing on Sunday's after a long week. The entire line is a real treat for the body - it smells so delicate and beautiful, and is 100% toxic and chemical free. We especially love the sea siren body scrub, which reminds us exactly of the most turquoise sea waters. The scrub is mineral rich and contains blue-green algae that is derived from the Cascade Falls in the mountains of Oregon. It is packed with nutrients that help to nourish the skin, leaving it extra soft and glowy! what's not to love?!
Posted 15 June 2016
1. This summer we can't live without Gee beauty nude lipsticks. Currently, we are loving "A Gee Thing", "Micro nude" and "Nude vibe" (shown above).
2. Illesteva "Holly" sunglasses.
3. Skinceuticals sheer physical UV defense sunscreen. We love this under makeup or on bare days.
4. Le Labo liquid balm. Great for touching up during the day on the go - our current must have scent is Labdanum.
Featured Bag | Antonello Tedde