Posted 14 December 2016
1. Ryan Roche Cashmere Sweaters. These sweaters are super soft, and my absolute favourite thing about them is the colours they come in. My favourite is the rose, it is such a beautiful neutral shade.
2. Overose candles. These are the prettiest candles and make such great gifts. There is a full range to choose from, the Guaiasilk is my personal favourite. The wax is such a beautiful colour which make them all the more interesting.
3. Shiva Rose. The most heavenly smell - wood meets vanilla notes. The face oil is so beautiful, and the entire line is non toxic. I especially love the rosewood candle. When I light this candle, I instantly feel like I am at a spa retreat.
4. Tabula Rasa. I am in love with our Arin sweater. The length and knit is perfect and can be layered so easily.
5. Le Labo Liquid Balms - These make the perfect gift because they are so practical for travelling and smelling fresh on the go.
6. Smith and Mara Jewelry - These are such a special gift to receive. The suspender earrings sit on the ear differently than most traditional earrings do and make such a beautiful statement.