Posted 26 June 2017
6 Loves » jewelry
Posted 26 April 2017
2. Le Labo Rose 31 Lotion ...beautiful peppery fragrance that is so lovely and hydrating.
3. Rosefield soft pink suede watch... perfect spring watch for the mom on the go.
5. Veda suede jacket...classic with simple hardware, perfect for the minimalist.
6. Wwake Organic opal necklace, if you are looking to get your mom something extra special that she will love forever.
Posted 12 April 2017
6 By Gee Beauty has welcomed a new beautiful jewelry line called I am by Ileana Makri. Ileana Makri was born in Greece where she currently resides, but is very passionate about travelling and gathering inspiration from countries all over the globe such as Paris, London and New York City.
Ileana studied jewelry design in Santa Monica and draws on Greek mythology to incorporate symbols and meaningful details into her designs. Here are a few of our favourite earrings at the moment -- find/shop more pieces here.
Posted 14 December 2016
1. Ryan Roche Cashmere Sweaters. These sweaters are super soft, and my absolute favourite thing about them is the colours they come in. My favourite is the rose, it is such a beautiful neutral shade.
2. Overose candles. These are the prettiest candles and make such great gifts. There is a full range to choose from, the Guaiasilk is my personal favourite. The wax is such a beautiful colour which make them all the more interesting.
3. Shiva Rose. The most heavenly smell - wood meets vanilla notes. The face oil is so beautiful, and the entire line is non toxic. I especially love the rosewood candle. When I light this candle, I instantly feel like I am at a spa retreat.
4. Tabula Rasa. I am in love with our Arin sweater. The length and knit is perfect and can be layered so easily.
5. Le Labo Liquid Balms - These make the perfect gift because they are so practical for travelling and smelling fresh on the go.
6. Smith and Mara Jewelry - These are such a special gift to receive. The suspender earrings sit on the ear differently than most traditional earrings do and make such a beautiful statement.
Posted 29 November 2016
1. White + Warren travel wraps - I love these big scarves. They are super practical for travelling and go with everything!
2. Cozy knit sweatshirt - Cozy knits are a must for the fall/winter season. This striped sweatshirt by Zadig and Voltaire is my favourite.
3. Le Labo - Le labo is so special, whether you are picking up a perfume for yourself or putting together a little gift for someone. I love the Santal 26 candle for the fall and winter season. It has woody and earthy notes in it, which make me feel so fresh and relaxed while spending days inside.
4. Beanie to keep warm in the frigid winter months here in Toronto. I love the SAM hats - they are super cute and come in all different colours!
5. Samudra - I love these versatile beach pouches. I carry mine with me when I travel as a makeup bag, but it's also perfect for nights out when I want to carry an easy and cute accessory.
6. Jewelry for something extra special. I especially love the wwake collection - the rings are so beautiful on their own or layered.