Posted 29 November 2016
1. White + Warren travel wraps - I love these big scarves. They are super practical for travelling and go with everything!
2. Cozy knit sweatshirt - Cozy knits are a must for the fall/winter season. This striped sweatshirt by Zadig and Voltaire is my favourite.
3. Le Labo - Le labo is so special, whether you are picking up a perfume for yourself or putting together a little gift for someone. I love the Santal 26 candle for the fall and winter season. It has woody and earthy notes in it, which make me feel so fresh and relaxed while spending days inside.
4. Beanie to keep warm in the frigid winter months here in Toronto. I love the SAM hats - they are super cute and come in all different colours!
5. Samudra - I love these versatile beach pouches. I carry mine with me when I travel as a makeup bag, but it's also perfect for nights out when I want to carry an easy and cute accessory.
6. Jewelry for something extra special. I especially love the wwake collection - the rings are so beautiful on their own or layered.